when I started blogging, my first goal was just to share online my views and thoughts. It was later on that I realized I could monetize my blog. From then, I started searching for different platforms and netwroks that offers paid posts and banners/links. I joined a lot of these networks and it was fortunate that I was able to reach out on some legitimate networks. In short, I started earning.
Most recently, I came across a site, called Linknami, that offers everything, from Advertising, to publishing, to generating traffic to your blog, to just about anything that you need for your blog. Sounds great right.
Here are some of the things you can do in this site:
1. Get free one way backlinks by placing your links on relevant pages of other websites and blogs
2. Post your articles on relevant niche blogs and publish unique content on your website
3. Buy text links and contextual one way links from quality, relevant pages
4. Submit articles on relevant blogs for a fee,
5. Hire blog owners and writers to write honest reviews about your website, product and service, then publish the article on their blogs.
6. Earn money by placing text links, contextual links and content snippets on your website and blog pages with different prices for each section on a web page.
7. Post articles on your blog and write honest reviews about user sites, products and services and then publish them on your website.
I just signed up for a free account and I’m quite interested in their guest blogging. Guest blogging, as I understand, is posting articles on relevant blogs where users are interested to publish articles created by other bloggers. This also works the other way around. I haven’t done this before so aside from monetizing my blog, I want to build my traffic as well.